I think what I love most about this present is how much thought went into it. I could tell that she really wanted to give me something that would mean a lot to me. And for Sierra, it's HUGE! It's the most selfless thing she could have given. And even more surprising, she's stuck to it. It's been three days and so far so good. She threw a small fit over her hair the first day, but she took the biggest breath and I even heard her tell herself very quietly and with strong conviction, "You can do this." This morning we had to compromise over her pants, the ones I picked out had a button (heaven forbid), but we still managed to find pants that we both were good with. And she's looked so cute! It's been the most pleasant three mornings I've had in a really long time, and I still have four more days to go. Thanks Sierra!
You know, just when you think you've got someone pegged, they surprise you in the most wonderful way. I love my Sees!

No comments:
Post a Comment