Friday, December 7, 2012

Myles Man

Oh how I love my Myles!!  He is the sweetest, funniest, most thoughtful boy (not that I'm biased or anything).  Here are some fun facts about him:

He loves to ride his bike, scooter, and motorcycle outside and go to the skate park.  He is a little out of control, but I kind of like it that way.  

He is into anything and everything Star Wars, especially Star Wars wii.

He is really into animals.  He watches Discovery and National Geographic nature shows all the time and soaks it all in.  Then he loves to teach others all about what he's learned.  He remembers all the oddest details.

We cannot go to bed without snuggling and reading.  He always makes me close my eyes while he "surprises" me and gets me all comfy.  He brings me my blanket and pillow and tucks me in.  He has his favorite books memorized and "reads" them to me.  It's my favorite part of the day.

He just started playing soccer this past fall and LOVES it!  He's so funny to watch!  He runs all over the field doing his "moves" and makes the funniest sound effects...."Oh ya!"  "Right on!"  "Woo-hoo!" "Pa-cha!"  "Did you see that?!"  "Cool man!"  He's more into the show of it rather than the actual game.  Like father like son.

He has the sweetest singing voice.  I love it when he sings to me!  His favorite song is Nephi's Courage from primary.

Myles is our peacemaker.  He rarely engages in an argument.  The girls can be yelling at each other right through him and it doesn't even phase him.  I guess he's used to it.  He usually plays whatever anyone else wants to (as long as he's the dad when it comes to barbies and dolls) and always makes sure Parx gets a turn and is included.

Myles' sense of humor is hilarious!  He's really into "knock-knock" jokes right now and they're pretty funny.  He gets the biggest kick out of play on words.

He also loves to play games.  His favorite is Spot It because he always wins but he also loves Sequence and Uno Attack.

His favorite foods are macaroni and cheese, pizza, and Cafe Rio's creamy tomatillo and enchilada sauce.  He loves spicy foods and has since he was really little.  His favorite colors are "boy" colors.  Watch out if I accidentally give him a pink plate.

Sierra threw a fit after Myles kissed her.  He said, "But Mom loves kisses.  It means I love you."

He really is just the nicest kid.  I don't know what I'm going to do when he goes to school, let alone grows up!  





    





























No comments: