Sunday, August 21, 2011

Myles is 4!!!





I can't believe Myles has had yet another birthday. It makes me so sad!! All morning I was teasing him telling him that we were skipping his birthday and not letting him turn 4. I really wish I could do that. He's growing up too fast. He is the sweetest boy ever while at the same time the most fun. His favorite things are riding his bike (he just got a new bike for his birthday and is a BMX pro), going to the skate park with Dad, snuggling with Mom and Dad when the girls are in bed, eating junk food, reading stories (he can memorize a book after reading it just once), anything to do with water (especially spraying everyone with a hose), and hanging out with Grandpa (he gets spoiled rotten!!).

What I love best about Myles is that he never forgets to tell me he loves me. I can be working at the computer, making lunch, or folding laundry and at the most random times he'll come up to me and give me a big hug and kiss and tell me that he loves me. Oh, yah. He knows how to work it.

Myles we love you and are so proud of you!!

No comments: