Mekinley loves school. She really was more than ready. Her teacher is Mrs. Kershaw. She comes home everyday and gives us a play-by-play of her entire day. She sounds like such a grown up and more and more like me everyday. Rob and I have to keep ourselves from laughing. It is so fun. She really has grown up over night. She did tell me the other day that school was kind of "boring and hard." When I asked her why she said it was because she has to keep her "eyes on teacher the whole time!", which is one of the classroom rules. Mekinley is so literal and so ready to please that I can just picture her in class sitting straight in her chair with her eye
Sierra also started her preschool last week. She calls it "Houseschool Musical." She always comes home with so much "homework"! Well, once again it's been lots of fun at our place.
4 comments:
Your kids are so funny. I love the "houseschool musical". Too Cute!
I am glad you made it through the week. This week is going to be so nice for you.
I love to hear Mekinley talk about school. Your kids are too cute.
Kinley reminds me so much of myself...she's just like a little adult. The pics you posted fit their personalities perfectly!
Jeannie, how did I not have your blog page on my page. if that made any sense. I just haven't even seen it. So your kids are gorgeous yada yada, why else would I be setting up thier marriages already. But seriously we need to plan a day so that we get togethor for a series on t.v. or SOMETHING. I mean I'm loving the tennis matches every Sunday but for real I need a little more Foy in my life. Come to soccer tomorrow. Wish you would have been their Monday night, two teams, beginner on one field and advanced on the other. Let me know.
Post a Comment