Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boating at Mantua



This past weekend we went boating with some friends at Mantua. It was a blast. We were all our usual selves. Rob of course was in his best form and giving everyone a show. Mekinley tore it up wakeboarding. Sierra had a death grip on the bar and would not let go even for fruit snacks--except she surprised me and went on the tube. Myles smiled and played while Rob dreamed of the day when he would be on a wakeboard. And I stuck my butt out on two skiis while reminding Rob that he knew what I was when he married me and I have nothing to prove. It was a gorgeous August night and made me not want summer to end. Thanks guys for inviting us!

(In case you haven't noticed, I blog mainly so I can show off my pictures....especially when it comes to Myles.)

6 comments:

Brianna said...

I found you guys! We're so sad we missed thi boating trip. It looks like loads of fun. Hopefully we'll catch you next time.

Sarah said...

Hey, it was a blast! You guys are great! Can't wait to go again! (VERY cute pictures, by the way!)

Irene said...

I love the blog. I just sat here while the kids are napping and read the intire thing. I can hear you speaking with every word I read. I love your post about Myles. There really is a special place in a mothers heart for boys. You just can't help but melt.

Becky said...

Looks like tons of fun. I am glad you finally let me look at your blog. ;) It is super cute!!
Next summer I want to do the Weber River with you guys for sure!!!

Danny said...

You guys have way too much fun.
check out annie's blog at http://dna-hyde.blogspot.com/

-danny

Harris said...

So cute. Your little guy is adorable!! It was really great to see you the other night. I'm glad you guys came. Your family is adorable and your blog looks great too!!!