Sunday, June 22, 2008

Foy Family Update


Okay, I admit. I've been slow to join the blogging band wagon, but I've been looking at friend's and family's blog pages recently and been inspired. What fun! We've been super busy, as always. Three kids has really kept us going. I was lucky enough to have gone to Chicago to see Wicked with Mom and Annie for a girls trip. It was amazing. Chicago's an awesome city. We shopped and shopped and shopped (what would you expect?!) and walked and walked and walked. We saw all of the sites and ate Chicago-style pizza 'til we dropped. My favorite part of the trip was our bike ride along Lake Michigan. I can't wait to go back.

We also just got back from a camping trip up at Pineview. The kids played in the lake all day; just ask Grandma and Grandpa. They never seemed to get tired. We are fish around here. As long as the girls are by water, they're happy. We've been taking swim lessons, gone swimming at Aunt Sharon's, and had lots of fun in our wading pool in the back yard. We'll see what other adventures await.

No comments: